Who We Are
Huntsville Real Estate School
Combining our two areas of expertise, real estate and teaching, naturally evolved into the creation of Rocket City School of Real Estate. We are both excited and committed in our dedication to our students as they prepare for the Alabama Salesperson Licensing Exam.
Two of our Instructors have bachelor’s degrees in Education with many years of teaching experience between them, and ALL of our instructors are currently practicing local realtors and certified real estate instructors for the state of Alabama.
Conveniently located access from I-565, our in-person classes and curriculum have been designed with the test-taking strategies and related content needed to be ready for the exam.
We cannot wait to see you at our Huntsville Real Estate School – Get Certified Today!
Ready To Begin?
Make sure you meet THESE state requirements FIRST!
To become eligible to obtain a SALESPERSON license in Alabama, an applicant who does not hold a current real estate license in another state must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien or legally present in the U.S;
- Be at least 19 years old;
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.;
- Show proof of high school graduation or the equivalent;
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude;
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years.
- After meeting the education and/or experience requirements, pass the licensing examination.
Additionally, a SALESPERSON applicant must:
Prior to taking the state exam, successfully complete an approved 60 clock hour prelicense course. Applicants have 6 months to pass the state exam after completing the course. If these deadlines are not met, the course must be retaken.
Must complete a 30 hour post license training course within the first twelve months of licensure in order to be issued an original (permanent) license. Further, the course must be completed and original license issued within the first six months in order to maintain an active license.