BEFORE taking the Alabama real estate salesperson state exam, you must successfully complete an approved 60 clock hour pre-license course.
Applicants then have 6 months to pass the state exam after the successful completion of the pre-license course.
1. You must be on time for class. Any student that is 20 minutes late for class, will
not be able to receive attendance credit for that session.
2. You must attend each session in its entirety. Except for the allotted break times,
anyone leaving early or during class cannot receive attendance credit for that
3. All cell phones must be either turned OFF or on SILENT mode.
4. In accordance with the Alabama Real Estate Commission, all Pre- License courses
must be taken IN THE ORDER above.
5. Each student must schedule a time with an Instructor to take the Exit Exam
from the course. Upon completion of successful exit from the course, you are
then able to proceed to take your exam with the State of Alabama.
6. We promote and maintain a respectful and interactive classroom environment
for ALL students. Anyone with remarks, discussion, or actions that do not adhere
to this expectation will be asked to leave and will not receive attendance credit
for that session.